Commercial Design Awards
Now Accepting Nominations!
In Business magazine is now accepting entries for the 9th annual Commercial Design Awards! The award honors the best in commercial architecture and design throughout the State of Wisconsin. The winning projects will be unveiled at an awards reception in April.
For consideration in the following award categories, submitted projects must be:
- Completed between January 1, 2015 and December 31, 2015
- Within the State of Wisconsin
- Completed with significant contributions by a company based in one of the following counties: Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, Rock, Sauk (additional design input from companies outside of these counties is allowed)
- Received by In Business before Jan. 30, 2016
Projects may be submitted for more than one category if applicable.
- Best New Development – Office
- Best Renovation – Office
- Best New Development or Renovation – Retail
- Best New Development – Residential (Multi-Unit)
- Best New Development or Renovation – Hospitality
- Best New Development or Renovation – Restaurant
- Best New Development or Renovation - Education
- Best New Development or Renovation – Health Care
- Best New Development or Renovation – Mixed Use
- Best Green-Built Project
- Project of the Year – all entries will be put into consideration for this award
Download the 2016 entry materials:
If you would prefer the entry packet as a Word document, please email email@example.com.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.Edit ModuleShow Tags