Commercial Design Awards
Now Accepting Nominations!
In Business magazine is now accepting entries for the 8th annual Commercial Design Awards! The award honors the best in commercial architecture and design throughout the State of Wisconsin. The winning projects will be unveiled at an awards reception in April.
For consideration in the following award categories, submitted projects must be:
- Completed between January 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014
- Within the State of Wisconsin
- Designed primarily by a company based in one of the following counties: Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, Rock, Sauk (additional design input from companies outside of these counties is allowed)
- Received by In Business before Jan. 30, 2015
Projects may be submitted for more than one category if applicable.
- Best New Development – Office
- Best New Development – Retail
- Best Renovation – Office
- Best Renovation – Retail
- Best New Development or Renovation – Small Project (under 25,000 square feet)
- Best New Development or Renovation – Medium Project (25,000 to 100,000 square feet)
- Best New Development or Renovation – Large Project (over 100,000 square feet)
- Best Green-Built Project
- Project of the Year – all entries will be put into consideration for this award
Download the 2015 entry materials as either a PDF or a Word Document:
Nomination Deadline: Jan. 30, 2015
Please email email@example.com for assistance.
Sponsored by:Edit ModuleShow Tags