Commercial Design Awards
Now accepting entries!
In Business magazine is now accepting entries for the 11th annual Commercial Design Awards! The award honors the best commercial design projects built within the state of Wisconsin. Winners will be unveiled at an awards breakfast in April and featured in the April 2018 issue of In Business magazine.
For consideration in the following award categories, submitted projects must have been completed between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017. All projects must be within Wisconsin and designed by a company in the following counties: Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, Rock, Sauk.
Projects may be submitted for more than one category if applicable.
- Best New Development – Office
- Best Renovation – Office
- Best New Development or Renovation – Retail
- Best New Development – Residential (Multi-Unit)
- Best New Development or Renovation – Hotel
- Best New Development or Renovation – Restaurant or Bar
- Best New Development or Renovation - Education
- Best New Development or Renovation – Health Care
- Best New Development or Renovation – Mixed Use
- New in 2018! Best Outdoor Landscaping Project
- New in 2018! Most Innovative Feature
(honoring unique features of new projects or added to existing buildings)
- New in 2018! Most Innovative Green Solution
(honoring a unique way the environment was considered and preserved in the design process)
- Project of the Year (all entries will be put into consideration for this award)
Entry Deadline: Jan. 16, 2018
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the entry process or would prefer the entry packet in a Word document.
The 2018 Commercial Design Awards are presented by:Edit ModuleShow Tags