December 2014 Court Filings
Filings for Civil Money Judgments & Claims for Liens
Dane County businesses and employers with total judgments or liens of $1,000 and greater as listed in the December 2014 issue of In Business magazine. Listings include debtor, city, amount, creditor, date, and type of case.
- Alpha Electric LLC, Sun Prairie, $1,970, DWD, 10/3/14 (UC)
- Arthouse Preschool LLC, Waunakee, $1,171, DWD, 10/9/14 (UC)
- Babes Inc., Madison, $3,276, DWD, 10/27/14 (UC)
- Caspersen Machining Corp., DeForest, $3,052, DWD, 10/30/14 (UC)
- Dog Training Guru LLC, Madison, $1,790, DWD, 10/22/14 (UC)
- Drax Inc., Madison, $1,143, DWD, 10/24/14 (UC)
- Fair Oaks Nursery & Garden Center Inc., Madison, $1,175, DWD, 10/17/14 (UC)
- Full Spectrum Building Components Inc., Edgerton, $16,233, DWD, 10/21/14 (UC)
- Healing... Inspirations Wellness Center Inc., Madison, $2,362, DWD, 10/10/14 (UC)
- Inter-Arch Woodwork Inc., Madison, $14,153, Midwest Hardwood Corp., 10/9/14 (FJ)
- Jacoby Waterproofing LLC, Marshall, $4,309, DWD, 10/20/14 (UC)
- KDC Enterprises Inc., Madison, $1,947, DWD, 10/6/14 (UC)
- Mad City Landscape LLC, Sun Prairie, $1,986, DWD, 10/6/14 (UC)
- Metropolitan Coffee and Wine LLC, Madison, $3,105, The Sherwin-Williams Co., 10/8/14 (SC)
- Odyssey LLC, Madison, $2,710, Capital One Bank (USA) NA, 10/30/14 (SC)
- Playful Kids Learning Center Inc., Waunakee, $7,929, DWD, 10/29/14 (WC)
- Sarko Engineering Inc., Mount Horeb, $6,535, DWD, 10/14/14 (UC)
- Shear Design, Monona, $16,010, Outlook Monona LLC, 10/1/14 (SC)
- Shingle Time Inc., Belleville, $1,120, April Carlisle Agency, 10/21/14 (SC)
- Sunny Medical Ride LLC, Madison, $5,809, DWD, 10/17/14 (UC)
- The Dirt Destroyers LLC, Fitchburg, $3,613, DWD, 10/16/14 (UC)
- Toby’s Tax & Services LLC, Madison, $2,188, DWD, 10/28/14 (UC)
- UREC Corp., Madison, $1,086, DWD, 10/28/14 (UC)
- Vitale, Todd, dba Vitale Painting, Oregon, $1,480, Hallman/Lindsay Paints Inc., 10/2/14 (SC)
(CL) Construction Lien: Claim on property for non-payment of work that improved the property.
(CV) Civil: Typically, lawsuits seeking claims in excess of $5,000; also such actions as restraining orders, appeals from municipal court and administrative agency decisions, name changes, etc.
(FJ) Foreign Judgment: A judgment or order of a court from a different state, a federal court outside Wisconsin, a municipal court of another county, or a tribal court; treated as if ordered by a Wis. circuit court.
(SC) Small Claims: Lawsuits seeking claims of less than $10,000, evictions, and replevin actions (the repossession of property).
(TJ) Transcript of Judgment: Judgment or order from another Wis. circuit court, a Wis. appellate court, a federal court in Wis., or a municipal court in that county; treated as if ordered by the circuit court in the county where it’s filed.
(UC) Unemployment Compensation: Warrant issued by Wis. DWD for an employer’s failure to pay contributions, interest, or fees. Warrant has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
(WC) Workers Compensation: Award issued by the Wis. DWD. This award has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine – your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.